Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twas a Sunday when I felt Normal again

For a few months now, I've been spending my Sundays unconscious--trying desperately to catch up on the chronic sleep deprivation brought about by the lifestyle I chose to embrace. I say "trying desperately" because I am aware that one cannot really make up for lost...well..err sleep.

Sunday has become a day of rest to indulge in my hedonistic ways, if not laziness.

But this Sunday was different. I woke up. Sat in front of the TV for a few hours. Cleaned my room--well most of it--let's just say I was able to get rid of a few clutters and much dust. Dust which I abhor by the way. I was able to go to the mall to have my eyeglasses fixed. (Clumsy me dropped my poor eyeglasses on the floor causing one lens to pop.) Went to another mall to buy a couple of shirts. (Loved it!) Got home to do a household chore. Found the time to do my personal laundry--by "personal laundry" I mean my personal clothing which I wouldn't ask anyone to clean for me. And finally, clean my finger and toe nails--a must-do which I sacrifice every time my weekend proves to be short.

I felt like were a normal person again.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites