Sunday, October 21, 2007

Allowing Myself to be Tagged. Again.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? 5 sila e: queenzykee, omichukiyono, octoberuplb, supremesapphire and badgerkistna

2. What were you doing at 0800? Trying to re-upload tons of our Bulacan pictures which I uploaded last night at my Multiply account which, for some reason, got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Checking out the pictures I re-uploaded at 0800 which my friends uploaded at their sites. (can’t get enough of them!)

4. What happened to you in 2006? I became a jealous baby.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “I became a jealous baby.”

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2: water and iced tea.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Beige…basta wood sha. (and it’s not varnished)

8. What was the last thing you paid for? I can’t remember exactly what among these four: flowers for Nichi, today’s copy of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, a choco-wacko and a choco chip muffin from Dunkin’ Donuts, or the one-liter concentrated pack of iced tea powder.

9. Where were you last night? Before I got home, I was at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Ortigas, prior to that I was in traffic-free NLEX, and earlier than that I was in Bulacan.

10. What color is your front door? Naninilaw na white. Jaundiced white (para shala-shalahan). Acheche!

11. Where do you keep your change? Pag sinisipag, sa coin purse. Kapag nagmamadali, sa pocket. Kapag tinatamad, kahit saan ko maisuksok sa bag ko.

12. What’s the weather like today? Aba e naulan!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? I usually go for coffee crumble, pede din quezo real. Sometines I still crave for Cookies and Cream.

14. What excites you? Random amazing things, events and maybe even people. Swimming excites me din pala as well as weekend getaways with my berks.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Most of the time, I get the urge to shave it. Baka lang matakot ang students ko kapag pumasok ako na kalbo.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes! Why?

17. Do you talk a lot? Pag feel ko, yes. But the weird thing about me is, whenever I start hearing my voice talking for quite a long while, nagsasawa ako sa tunog. That’s when I shut up.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No. I saw part of one of its episodes. Najologs-an ako. Naisip ko, “ganito ba ka-jologs yung Dawson’s Creek?” (Nyak, do I sound old?) Wait, now I’m not sure if it was the O. C. or One Tree Hill I saw. May difference ba sila?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Tyler! Tatay ni Liv. Siya lang yata. Di pa kami close! American kasi yung "Steven" parang "Heather." Pinoy lang kasi ang crowd ko. Pero mayroon akong kakilalang "Heather."

20. Do you make up your own words? Yes. Minsan they invade my legitimate lexicon (yung mga natututunan sa dictionary) which sometimes brings the writer me into grammatical troubles.

21. Are you a jealous person? Ipinanganak yata akong ganoon. Baka it came with the middle-child package. But I’m doing my best to limit it the same way I am trying to regulate my OC-ness.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Arjane

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Krisleen, Kistna, Kate (marami akong friends na (may) K)

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Dad

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Korek. Idol ko nga yan db. Kaya lng naturn off ako. Suplado." (We were talking about Tado of the defunct show Strangebrew.)

26. Do you chew on your straw? No. Nakakapangit yon ng straw. Ayaw ko ng pangit!

27. Do you have curly hair? No. Pero balang araw papakulot ako. Siguro before I shave my hair off.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Sa banyo.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? “Rudest person in my life”? Such strong accusation naman! But lately, my, now, youngest brother IS rude. Shet, namana yata sa akin!

30. What was the last thing you ate? 3-day-old sinigang (naniniwala kaming hindi napapanis ang sinigang!), rice and fried liempo.

31. Will you get married in the future? I honestly have no idea.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Hmmm…di siguro maganda yung mga napanood ko (lahat old movies) kasi I can’t remember them.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Kaya yata hindi ako ma-ge-get married in the future kasi wala akong like.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Kanina lang, after ng 3-day-old sinigang and company.

35. Are you currently depressed? At this moment, no. Perhaps when I turn off the light, lie down and close my eyes, I’ll be depressed again. Kung tomador lang ako, magagaya na ako sa aking good friend na may bote ng gin na nakasiksik sa ilalim ng unan.

36. Did you cry today? Yes. Sa Ossuary ni Nichi.

37. Why did you answer and post this? So that I could get away with this post instead of a long essay. Tinatamad akong mag-isip and mag-type. But maybe after this mag-flow na ulit ang words. Who knows? At siyempre si Ging kasi ang nag-tag sa akin. (Naks!)

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: luna, faith, kistna, char, and Nikka.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites