Sunday, November 4, 2007

Great Find!

If you are in dire need of a good laugh, then check out this line of nail polish collecting dust in the shelves of Mini Stop, Watson's and maybe even in the convenience store near you.



It's Mwah! nail color by Chic. But Mwah! isn't the best part. The shades it offers are just ingenious!



Here you see just some of them: Brad Pink, Antonio Lavanderas, and Orlando Blue. Imagine your nails painted with Hollywood heartthrobs!

But of course, Pinoy male crushes ng bayan also have their place in the Mwah! nail color line. And I assume that the Pinoy idols sell since I was only left with these two:

...Mark Herrust and Jericho Rose!

Aren't they adorable? They should have been called, stars in a bottle.

Apparently, what Chic did to Mwah! is an effective marketing strategy because, look, I already bought 5 just for the sheer pleasure of collecting them!

For the entertainment I got, I'd say it's money well spent!

(Expect me to have colorful nails on the coming days, though.)

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites