Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Blog Under Renovation



Battik's Workshop has recently turned one year old and yet I haven’t dressed it up appropriately to assume a unique personality no design template can give. And so, I have decided to go on a self-imposed blog writing hiatus so that I can concentrate on my blog’s appearance. (How superficial is that?)

It seems, however, that putting a halt to my written thoughts is more impossible than me finding out how I am going to change the look of my blog. Of course, I will find someone to commission to re-design my blog, if not at least my banner. Then there’s that darn HMTL which I have to figure out myself.

I never had any web design class, especially since my computer education merely revolves around a number of software which mostly have turned obsolete a year or two after I studied them. The things I know about computers now, I learned from people who know better than me and from exploring the PC by myself.

Expect to read less of me for the coming days . I’m setting a deadline anyway so I might be back after January with a blog appearance that kicks ass. Hah!

Until then, I’d be off, saying sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured, I am working to serve you better.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites