Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am My Own GPS

Well here I thought I was one of the world’s geographic dummies. But as it turns out, I am not as bad in locating places, completely alien places. Sure it takes a few glitches before my intuition gets the direction right but it leads me where I should be. Somehow, it eventually does.

In this advance world, a free access to GPS will be handy. Some cellphones even have their mobile Google map features to boot. But since I cannot afford that technology just yet, I’m doing things the old fashioned way.

With a map in my purse, I will have to settle at being my own GPS for now.

* * *
Extra: It feels good to be able to find my way. I am proud of myself for going places without getting lost…much.

Here’s my way of documenting in picture one of my successful quests.





No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites