Thursday, July 24, 2008

I’ve become a Postie!

It is how we, bloggers for PayPerPost (PPP) are called. Postie.

I have always wondered how I could make money out of blogging since I am one of those people whom you may call “netizen” anyway. I spend inordinately long hours on the net. Most of the time it is due to my blog. It is quite addicting maintaining and updating one’s blog. I guess the time has come for me to get the most out of my life lost in cyberspace.

Apol, my sister’s friend, suggested PayPerPost. I went and saw for myself what PayPerPost has to offer and viola! Here I am now, a fellow Postie.

I tend to be a moron when it comes to the ins and outs of HTML and the gang but PayPerPost is relatively easy to understand. You would not worry about being in the dark. I know that in no time, I, too, will be an expert on this.

I am pretty much optimistic about the potentials, not to mention the perks, of being a Postie. Besides, I really need extra cash these days, if only to pay some of my bills.

As I have said before, I blog for the love of it but I really don’t mind getting paid.

Therefore, I don’t mind being Postie.


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites