Friday, September 26, 2008

In the Event that I Get Run Over by a Bus

I just received my last set of photos from Singapore and I find one especially useful. In fact, with that latest picture, I am torn between another existing photo.

What the hell am I talking about? Well, I thought I have already chosen the picture which the people I will leave behind will blow up in the event that I get run over by a bus; eaten by cancer; or mugged, raped and killed. (The possibilities are limitless, really.)

As it turns out, I now have an option two. But just the same, since I have no lawyer who’d take note of my last will and testament (?), I’ll put my preference on record via my blog.

If I go, I want these pictures beside my corpse.





They will surely capture the moment.

And please, keep my grade school grad pic where no one will find them. No one wants to see a cadaver to blush!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites